- Collaborators:Bruno Guimarães, Cláudio Reis, Marcelo Correia, Cristina Chicau
- Engineering:G.O.P. Gabinete de Organização e Projectos
- Mechanical Installations, Hvac:Raul Bessa
- Sewage And Water Supply:Raquel Fernandes
- Client:Ministério da Cultura / IGESPAR
- Coordination:Tiago Pimentel
- Foundations And Structure:Jorge Nunes da Silva
- Electrical Installations, Security, It Network:Alexandre Martins
- Acoustics:Maria Rosa Sá Ribeiro
- Architects:Camilo Rebelo + Tiago Pimentel/Sandra Barbosa
- City:Vila Nova de Foz Côa
Text description provided by the architects. The Palaeolithic art in the Coa Valley is perhaps man’s first land art manifestation.
The Museum is conceived as an installation in the landscape.
The monolithic triangular form is a direct result of the valley’s confluences.
Its materiality evokes the local stone yards and reflects two different natures: the concrete’s matter, and the local stone’s texture and colour.