Architects: Brasil Arquitetura
- Area: 295 m²
- Year: 2013
- Photographs: Nelson Kon
Manufacturers: A&L Aquecedores, Aport Portões, Cerâmica Forte, DRM Areia, Eltubos, Fogões shop, Glasser Blocos, Irmãos Farias, Marcenaria Baraúna, Marmoraria Sabará, Mekal, Patec, STW Vidros, Sander, Supermix, Terras Vivas, VRB Tintas, Vidrotil
- Design Team:Anne Dieterich, Anselmo Turazzi, Beatriz Marques, Cícero Ferraz Cruz, Fabiana Fernandes, Felipe Zene, Gabriel Grinspum, Gabriel Mendonça, Luciana Dornellas, Pedro Del Guerra, Victor Gurgel
- Interns:André Carvalho, Julio Tarragó, Laura Ferraz, Willian Campos
- Structure:FT Oyamada
- Installation:Pessoa & Zamaro
- Lighting:Reka Iluminação – Ricardo Heder
- Architects In Charge:Francisco Fanucci and Marcelo Ferraz
- City:São Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. This house is characterized by its rational organization of the space.
It is structured by a concrete wall that cuts along the volume, separating the service side from the social side of the house.
All the window and door frames which connect the interior to the exterior are made of corten steel and glass.
There is also a corten stair, which can be seen on the front facade. It leads to the rooftop terrace garden that enjoys the urban landscape of the metropolis.