- Construction:Idea!Zarvos e Luciano Wertheim
- Design Of Foundations :Werebe Mordo – Eng. Alberto Werebe/Rogério
- Design Of Concrete Structure :Werebe Mordo – Eng. Alberto Werebe/Rogério
- Facility Design :Grau Engenharia
- Draft Frames :Arqmate
- Hand Labor :Luciano Wertheim S/A Empreendimentos Imobiliários
- City:São Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. The Bernarda Luiz house condominium was conceived to conciliate the tranquility, security and cosiness of a village with the exclusivity and privacy of an isolated house.
The houses where carefully disposed on the plot to ensure that all of them could have a central garden and balconies related to it. With this concept all the compartments have light and natural ventilation.
The roof top works as an wide terrace with a magnificient view to the neighborhood- Alto de Pinheiros. At the underground there is a common area with access to a nice garden and a swimming pool.
Instead of repeating five similar houses we decide to Project/design all different, according to its different position and also to amplify the possibilities of choice of the future owner. Visually the condominium harmony was defined by a single volumetric and façade panels with different dimension, color and situation.