- Architect In Charge : Francesco Napolitano
- Design Team : Michelangelo Sabuzi Giuliani, Maria Carla Lini, Marcello Amalfitano
- Interior Design : Simone Lanaro
- Wooden Structures : Holzbau
- Roof : Rheinzink
- Client : Olgiata Verde s.r.l.
- Program : 7.500 M² Indoor (Gyms + Swimming Pool) + 80000 M² Outdoor
- Sport Manager : Oligiata 20.12 Sport Club
- City : Rome
- Country : Italy
Text description provided by the architects. The Olgiata Sporting Club is located inside the woods of a garden city at the border of Rome, Italy
The building is made up of three different pavilions connected to each other. The central one is the administrative center and contains the entrance, where the main staircase and the connections are. Through it the visitor can access the locker rooms at the lower level and then the two pavilions.
South pavilion contains gyms, North pavilion contains swimming pools. The paths to reach the different areas are strictly separated.
Outdoor space accomodates football fields, tennis courts and a beach-volley court.
The boomerang shaped beams are made up of glulam, designed and produced by Holzbau in Italy.
The roof is in zink-titanium, produced by Rheinzink.