- Structural Enginner : António Gorgulho
- Mechanical Engineer : Pereira Coutinho
- Landscape Design : Filipa Cardoso de Meneses
- Design Team : Andreia Gao, Carla Rodrigues, Madalena Caiado, Mariana Henriques, Rui Cavaleiro, Vitor Coutinho Lopes
- City : Salvaterra de Magos
- Country : Portugal
Text description provided by the architects. The main objective of the project was to create a new centrality allowing relate and uniting two previously separate schools. The irregular geometry of the available land, that results from the junction of the two separated schools, is contradicted by a new central body, which is organized around two courtyards of different sizes, which are assumed as a structural element of the whole project. This body is connected with the main entrance and the remaining blocks, containing all the collective uses of the school as well as some classrooms for specific use.
The existing blocks are recovered for different types of classrooms and organized by curriculum areas. The reformulation of the gym and the new outdoor location allows a better use of this same space.