- Collaborators:Ana Paula de Castro, Bruno Gondo, Eduardo Martorelli, Enk Te Winkel, Igor Cortinove, Marta Onofre, Miguel Muralha, Roberto Galvão Jr., Sílio Almeida
- Construction:Pecprana + F2
- Structures:Cia de Projetos
- Installations:Pessoa e Zamaro
- Lightning Design:Ricardo Heder
- Landscaping:Soma Arquitetos
- Design Team:Cristiane Muniz, Fábio Valentim, Fernanda Barbara, Fernando Viégas
- City:Sao Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. The slope where this site is located, beside the six meters difference between back neighbor and the house, provide a large distant view from the street level. The continuity is established therefore through the neighborhood treetops and the skyline on the banks of Pinheiros River.
The suspended concrete volume protects living areas on the ground level, with spatial variations from the design of the pavement with various heights. This wood pavement connects the entry to the pool, unfolding inside the room.
The concrete wall supports construction and divides longitudinally the site giving independence to the facilities areas. This colored block was pigmented with iron oxide. The presence of this molded wall is extended from the reflections of light and follows a transition from external to internal areas. Two concrete columns complete the supports of this level allowing apparent asymmetry in the regular structure.
Thinking of structural sense as a folding, the volume of the superior level behaves differently. There is no continuity of the pillars, are the concrete walls that support the cover slab.
The contrast with first level, where the bedrooms are, appears in the opacity of the volume. It indicates some intimacy; views from these rooms are mediated by reentrant balconies. These extractions ensure diagonal views, multiple light and ventilation accesses emphasizing the sun's path.
The rising way is completed by a solarium on the roof.