The Architecture City Guide series heads to the West Coast this week. Los Angeles area is huge and it was nearly impossible to narrow down 12 buildings for this weeks list. Here’s what we suggest visiting if you are in LA, but we want to know what additional buildings you think we should add to our list! Visit the comment section and provide your can’t miss buildings in LA.
The Architecture City Guide: Los Angeles list and corresponding map after the break!
- Caltrans District 7 Headquarters / Morphosis
- Central High School #9 / CHBL
- Crystal Cathedral / Philip Johnson and John Burgee
- Ennis House / Frank Lloyd Wright
- Getty Center / Richard Meier & Partners Architects
- Lovell House / Richard Neutra
- Museum of Tolerance / Yazdani Studio of Cannon Design
- Mush / Studio 0.10 Architects
- Stahl House / Pierre Koenig
- United Oil Gasoline Station / Kanner Architect
- Walt Disney Concert Hall / Frank Gehry
- Watts Towers of Simon Rodia State Historic Park / Simon Rodia
View Architecture City Guide: Los Angeles in a larger map