ApplicationsResidential, ideal for very cold climates and high demanding security specs
CharacteristicsSliding windows, aluminum casement system, self supporting glass, limitless number of rails, thermal insulation up to 0.8 W/m².K, acoustic insulation up to 44 dB, key and multi point locking system
FormatFixed, Sliding, Corner, Vertical Sash
SizesMaximum Area Panel 27 m2
CertificationISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified
The modern concept of the panoramic window – one of Le Corbusier’s proposed five points for a new architecture– seeks to maximise the spans and openings of rooms to light and landscape: the window is converted into a large “screen”. The panoramah!® glazing system is a culmination of this widely employed modern design concept, ensuring maximum transparency and performance using advanced technology.
Minimal Frame Window PH60 PERFORMANCE
panoramah!® Minimal Frame Window ah!60 PERFORMANCE is a sliding aluminium casement system that explores the structural properties of glass, enabling the execution of large glazed areas with the use of vertical, minimal (slender) aluminium profiles. Unlike traditional casement systems, glass is panoramah!®’s self-supporting, main component, while the aluminium frame takes on the secondary functions of guiding its sliding motion, providing additional structural reinforcement and ensuring the window’s sealing capacity.
The mechanical and structural properties of panoramah!®’s window panes take away the need for all peripheral elements that compose traditional window systems, by embedding the casement in construction elements such as walls, floor and ceiling, thus enabling an expanded and visually unobstructed perspective. Its 20 mm vertical profiles keep a consistent, unifying and almost imperceptible connection between glass panes, simultaneously allowing for perfect weather proofing whilst fully maximising the glazed surface area.
From the system’s point of view, the panoramah!® sliding windows’ dimensions, are only constrained by the industrial production limit capacity in glass processing. Their design, assembly and fine tuned mechanical hardware allow for the perfect handling of up to 27m² sliding glass panels. These structurally bonded glass/aluminium sliding units are kept balanced and centred over a patented rail system, comprised out of a double bearing removable profile, placed inside of the external casement.
- Robust, 1mtr long bearing profiles support loads of up to 1800 kg/ml
- They can support an unlimited number of panes made out of up to 54mm, double or triple glazed units, which can even be motorised.
- Very easily maintained or replaced
- Three opening solutions: sliding, corner and pocket
- The window frame is built by means of a structural link between anodised aluminium and reinforced polyamides, avoiding thermal bridging in all components.
- Excellent thermal (up to 0.8 W/m².K) and acoustic (up to 44 dB) performance.
- The system offers the typological flexibility of opening skylights, sash, pivot and tilt-and-turn products