CharacteristicsWooden pivot window, hinge in the middle, 180° sash rotation, handle in the base of the sash for easy operation and two-step micro-opening, suitable for pitches from 15°-90°, wide range of flashings to ensure installation of the window in virtually all types of roof coverings, can be instaled in combinations
Sizes55x78cm, 55x98cm, 66x98cm, 66x118cm, 66x140cm, 78x98cm, 78x118cm, 78x140cm 78x160cm, 94x118cm, 94x140cm, 114x118cm, 114x140cm, 134x98cm
GuaranteeLifetime against hail, 10 years for windows, 20 years for glazing unit, 20 years for hardware
FAKRO's FTP-V are richly equipped wooden pivot windows. Hinge in the middle of the window enables the sash to be rotated and left open. The sash can be rotated through 180° and locked allowing safe and easy cleaning of the outer pane. The window includes a handle positioned in the base of the sash for easy operation and two-step micro-opening.
- FTP-V Manufactured in pine and vacuum impregnated. Coated with ecological acrylic varnish.
- FTU-V Coated with three layers of polyurethane lacquer to form perfectly smooth and durable surface of the window profiles which is homogeneous without a trace of wood grains
- FTP-V U3 windows equipped with energy-efficient single chamber glazing unit. Window U-value 1.2 W/m²K.
- FTP-V U5 windows equipped with highly energy-efficient double chamber glazing unit. The window is particularly recommended for buildings where special emphasis is put on thermal energy savings. Window U-value 0.97 m²/K.
- FTP-V P2 windows equipped with safe single chamber glazing unit and internal glass laminated, anti-burglary class P2A. In case of any damage to laminated glass, the glass pieces remain stuck with the film.
- FTP R1 windows are equipped with a special soundproof glazing unit. They do not come with the air inlet and as a result noise penetration into the room is effectively reduced.
- Increased operational safety and burglary resistance – topSafe system.
- thermoPro technology ensures improved quality and parameters of roof windows, thus increasing their energy-efficiency performance, providing greater durability, excellent tightness and facilitating the installation process.
- Quadruple sealing system. Glazing seal provides additional tightness in extreme weather conditions and reduces micro vibrations of the cladding profiles during heavy rain.
- V40P air inlet which by automatic adjustment of the flow channel size provides an optimum amount of air into the room and ensures a healthy micro-climate in the attic and thermal energy savings.