UseRoof windows, lofts
CharacteristicsPivot window, axis of rotation situated above the centre of the window, handle equipped with a two-step micro opening mechanism, manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with acrylic lacquer, easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt, installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees
CertificationCertificate TÜV SÜD
GuaranteeLifetime against hail, 10 years for windows
More about this product
FAKRO's FYP-V proSky is a richly equipped pivot window with axis of rotation situated above the centre of the window, so even a tall person can easily walk up to the window edge. The window when installed in roofs with pitches 39-43 degrees will satisfy the requirements of DIN 5034-1 standard, according to which the bottom window edge has to be situated 95 cm above the floor level and the top minimum 220 cm.
The lower part of the sash fulfils a top hung window function and the upper part of the sash is an additional source of daylight. The sash when opened in position from 0 to 45 degrees is supported by innovative supporting mechanism enabling the sash to be open in any position within this range.
The window is operated by the use of handle located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two-step micro opening mechanism.
Sash rotated through 160 degrees is locked by the bolt for cleaning.
- FYP-V coated with ecological acrylic varnish
- FYU-V coated with three layers of polyurethane lacquer to form perfectly smooth and durable surface of the window profiles which is homogeneous without a trace of wood grains
- Sizes: 66x118 cm, 66x140 cm, 78x98 cm, 78x118 cm, 78x140 cm 78x160 cm, 78x180 cm, 78x206 cm, 94x140 cm, 94x160 cm, 94x180 cm, 94x206 cm, 114x140 cm
- Standard equipped with energy efficient glazing unit U3
- Window U-Value 1.3 W/m²K
- Installation range 20-65°. Can be installed in combinations.