Perforated Bruag facade panels can be used as sliding shutters, providing a special ambiance both day and night. The exquisite perforations in the individual facade systems give rise to a variety of lighting patterns, depending on the time of day and the angle of sunlight. During the day, beams of sunlight seek a path through the imaginative perforated panel facade, giving rise to an interesting array of shapes in the interior. During darkness, fascinating lights and shadows penetrate to the outside.
Besides a wide choice of standard perforation patterns, it is also possible to produce customized designs. In this way, different types of ornaments like writing, company logos or any other pattern can be easily realized.
Features and Benefits
- Individual shapes (incl. perforations and ornamentations) made possible by use of laser-cutting technology
- Mechanically robust
- Scratch-proof, impact-resistant and shock-resistant
- Very high fracture strength
- Not brittle
- No swelling due to moisture load
- Natural appearance, with a matt surface
- Straight-forward installation
- Extensive choice of colors (over 3000)
- NCS S Edition, RAL, Bruag Alu or colors according to le Corbusier