Perforated Bruag facade panels can be used as sliding shutters, providing a special ambience both day and night. The exquisite perforations in the Facade Panels give rise to a whole variety of lighting patterns, depending on the time of day and the angle of sunlight. During the day, beams of sunlight seek a path through the imaginative pattern of perforations, giving rise to an interesting array of shapes in the interior. During darkness, fascinating lights and shadows penetrate to the outside.
Besides a wide choice of standard perforation patterns, it is also possible to produce a design created by you. Like this, different types of ornaments like writings, company logos or any other pattern can be realised easily.
Features and Benefits
- Individual shapes (incl. perforations and ornamentations) made possible by use of laser-cutting technology
- Mechanically robust
- Scratch-proof, impact-resistant and shock-resistant
- Very high fracture strength
- Not brittle
- No swelling due to moisture load
- Extensive choice of colours (over 3000 colours)
- Natural appearance, with a matt surface
- Straight-forward installation
Download brochures and extra info about Bruag’s here
For more information about Bruag's Perforated Panels contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Bruag's page in Materials, or visit www.bruag.ch.