Bruag presents individual facade systems made from CELLON which can be perforated with custom designs.
Two humans with the exact same appearance? Not possible. For buildings, this is, unfortunately, not the case. There are often several nearly identical buildings. With an individual facade system from Bruag, this will not happen. Thanks to the flexible assembling by laser cutting and a huge color range, the CELLON facade system offers convincing flexibility. Used as a plain facade or perforated element, CELLON panels give every building an individual touch.
Unique Perforation Patterns
Besides a wide choice of standard perforation patterns, it is also possible to produce customized designs. In this way, different types of ornaments like writing, company logos or any other pattern can be easily realized.
Back Ventilated CELLON Facade System
The back-ventilated CELLON facade is a highly developed system based on high-pressure-laminate panels. Every element is produced exactly according to specification and coated in one of over 3000 color shades. With Bruag, standard products have without question become a thing of the past.
Features and Benefits
- Individual shapes (incl. perforations and ornamentations) made possible by use of laser-cutting technology
- Mechanically robust
- Scratch-proof, impact-resistant and shock-resistant
- Very high fracture strength
- Not brittle
- No swelling due to moisture load
- Extensive choice of colors (over 3000)
- Natural appearance, with a matt surface
- Straight-forward installation