As diversified as architecture is today, as diversified are the types of HAVER & BOECKER architectural meshes. Different mesh geometries with specific optics and light effects can be made by changing the choice of warp and weft wires as well as the type of wire mesh weave. For special demands, HAVER & BOECKER develop individual wire mesh to specification.
|Façade, Wall, Balustrade, Sun Protection
- Robust mesh with a low level of transparency
- Creates a very sleek homogenous appearance
- Particularly suitable for façades requiring reduced transparency
Architectural wire mesh is often used with a stainless steel look, however, there are numerous options available for coloring:
- Painting (complete or partial) in RAL or metallic colors
- Digital printing
- Coated wires
- Non-ferrous wire mesh made of non-ferrous metal (cooper, tin bronze, brass).
All HAVER Architectural Meshes are specially manufactured for each individual project. Every project has unique visual and technical requirements which are considered to help in selecting the most suitable architectural wire mesh specification and appropriate mounting system.
HAVER & BOECKER offer advice from the first draft, to production and installation, through every step of a project.