PortaPivot 4245 is a pivot door system made from interior-grade anodized aluminum. Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant finish. The frame can be fitted with various materials such as MDF, Trespa (HPL), Corian, Ceramics, glass, mirrors, etc. The frame has a 7.5 mm recess (0.3 in) on both sides of the frame.
A local craftsman will configure and order the desired setup online. PortaPivot produces the necessary hardware and provides the glass dimensions, so the craftsman can order glass locally. Hardware will ship within 20 business days for assembly and installation on-site.
- Minimalistic frame 42 x 45 mm | 1.65 x 1.77 in
- Available in 3 anodized colors
- Compatible with up to 7.5 mm thick materials | 0.3 in
- StealthPivot fitted inside the frame
- Compact size
- Modular axis point
- Self-closing technology
- -90° 0° +90° open/hold positioning
- Configurable swing operation: 180° or 360°