Fastmount, has launched its new Stratlock Rail System for interiors. Riding on the success of the Stratlock Range of clips, the Stratlock Rail System provides designers and builders with a complete, integrated and purpose-built system for building ceiling and wall framework onto uneven substrates to precisely attach interior paneling to.
Comprising of a custom-built aluminium extrusion profile and three connectors to enable absolute installation flexibility, the Stratlock Rail System has been designed specifically to be used with the Stratlock Range of clips, resulting in a complete, flexible process for precisely framing up walls and installing interior panels in a streamlined manner.
With the mission to simplify aluminium extrusion framework in mind, the SL-RLE extrusion was designed by Fastmount to be used on either the vertical or horizontal plane, which can be cut to size to build a grid, using the three connectors that give designers and builders virtually limitless possibilities to create a precise framework to mount panels to.
The die-cast aluminium connectors offer options according to specific construction requirements: a fixed 90º connector (SL-RCF90), a flexible 180º adjustable connection for perpendicular profiles such as connecting a wall to a ceiling (SL-RCA180 + SL-RCF90) and a flexible 180º adjustable connection for parallel profiles such as wall corners (SL-RCA180 + SL-RCF90).
A typical construction scenario would see the SL-RLE extrusion be CAD cut, sections pre-constructed offsite using the appropriate connectors, and fastened into place. Fastmount Stratlock Range clips could then be installed, ready for interior panels to be fitted at the last minute.
Benefits of the Stratlock Rail System:
- To make an uneven or un-level wall or ceiling perfectly straight and level
- Aluminium extrusions absorb zero moisture compared to wood substrates, making them perfect for use in clean rooms or hospital fit outs
- Superior fire rating compared to wood substrates
- Ultra-light substrate construction (500gm/m)
- Process and design driven - entire substrate can be CAD designed and pre-built precisely prior to install, speeding up construction process
- Limitless construction possibilities
More informationcan be found at www.fastmount.com.