GUTMANN's MIRA Contour window system is characterized by clear-cut and angular features. MIRA Contour is made with wood and aluminum materials and can be realized either in flush or in offset views. All standard window constructions, opening variations, and window shapes, including slanted windows, round arches, segmental arches, and lancet arches, are available. The MIRA Contour system can be executed in single, double, and pitched rebate construction.
- The MIRA Contour can be inserted in the GUTMANN MIRA system as the standard wood cross-section in the classical style for an offset appearance
- Use of the VFM sash enables flush construction without any change in the standard wood sash cross-section in the GUTMANN MIRA system
- The narrow sash faces round out the system
- The accessory range from the GUTMANN MIRA system can be processed without restriction
- The frame connections are welded or available with robust punched corner connections