VELUX Glazing Panels are a bespoke daylight system with slim and shallow profiles which offer optimal daylight influx. The glazing panel system offers multiple corner solutions as hips, valleys and vertical glass gables, making the system ideal for refurbishment as it can be designed to fit an already existing hole in the roof. VELUX glazing panels and key accessories are prefabricated off-site, thus facilitating a quick and safe installation.
The VELUX Longlight is a window family which consists of single rows of glazing ganels that light up hallways, corridors and large rooms. The panels can be installed between 15-90° on either an upstand (on a flat roof), in a saw tooth roof or as a non-protruding installation in a sloped roof. Longlight can be mounted against a vertical wall at the top and installed in pitches between 15-60°. A rectangular, fixed panel can be converted to provide ventilation, as the actuator can be post-installed.
- Prefabricated yet bespoke glass system
- Various corner solutions enable design freedom
- Slim and shallow profiles for optimal daylight influ
- No visual difference between fixed and venting panels from the outside
- Sloped, flat and saw tooth roofs
- Flat and textured roofing material
- Opening width in roof min./max. 140-3400 mm
- Installation pitch between 15-90°
- Solutions mounted against a vertical wall can be installed between 15-60°