UseExterior metal façade/wall cladding
ApplicationsCommercial, residential, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsSimple fitted seam technology, indirect, stress-free attachment using clips or clip rolls
SizesConstruction widths up to 600 mm (approx. 1.9 feet) | Construction length up to 3000 mm (approx. 9.8 feet) (optimum ≤ 2000 mm) (approx. 6.5 feet) | Metal thicknesses 0.7 mm/0.8 mm/1.0 mm
CertificationCradle to Cradle Certified™
RHEINZINK flat lock tiles are part of a tested façade/wall system that can be paired with matching roof drainage products from a single source. Flat lock tiles can be produced from sheet material in variations and recommended dimensions.
Architectural creativity can be limited by financial considerations; flat lock tiles are a good choice of façade cladding to get the most out of the available budget.
- Visually striking
- Rhombic patterns of various shapes and sizes
- Can be individually adapted to most projects
- Can form geometric components with complex shapes
- Attached indirectly with concealed fasteners
- Lower costs and durability thanks to quick and secure assembly
- May be used to cover large façades, as a visual highlight or as a distinctive design feature
- Can be employed for a wide range of project types.
Flat lock tiles look equally comfortable on both modern and traditional architecture as well as renovations of old buildings. For instance, roofs and façades of grand buildings can be repaired with flat lock tiles without losing any of the structure's historic charm. This is made possible by RHEINZINK's extensive program of different components and modules from their flat lock tile range.