ApplicationsOpen or closed rainscreen cladding systems, cavity and masonry, leaf weatherboarding panels, tile/slate and timber frame cladding
CharacteristicsWind, vapour and air management, projects with fire resistance requirements, projects with upper UV resistance requirements
CertificationFire protection – Fire Class B-s1, d0, according to EN13501-1
The Effisus Breather FR – B Membrane is a fire retardant waterproofing breathable membrane, made of polyester nonwoven with a waterproof special coating.
Effisus Breather FR – B Membrane has exceptional UV resistance and is designed for open or closed rainscreen cladding systems, cavity and masonry, leaf weatherboarding panels, tile/slate and timber frame cladding. Suitable for facades with cladding open joints up to 50mm and maximum up to 50% of facade area. The Effisus Breather FR – B Membrane protects the building against driving rain and moisture preventing future corrosion, insulation deterioration and mould growth. It increases the building energy efficiency and minimizes the condensation risk.
- High demanding projects
- Water, Wind, Vapour and Air Management
- Projects with fire resistance requirements
- Projects with upper UV resistance requirements
- Fire protection – Fire Class B-s1, d0, according to EN13501-1
- Resistant to thermal variations with high tensile strength
- Suitable for facades with open joints up to 50mm and up to 50% of exposed façade area
- Energy Efficiency – Improves the air quality of building interior, durability of all the facade components and minimize the condensation risk
- Complete System – Complete range of accessories for any project need