CharacteristicsFire-resistant, optimum UV resistance, waterproof, windtight
Sizes1.20 x 84m, Other dimensions available upon request
CertificationClass A2 according to EN 13501-1, EN ISO 1716, EN 13823 and Class A according to ASTM E84
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
The Effisus FR Membrane uses a fiberglass basis to create a fire resistant membrane. It is used for the protection of facades against moisture, driving rain and wind on projects whilst meeting maximum requirements for fire resistance.
The membrane is permeable to vapor diffusion but 100% watertight and wind-tight. It has an exceptional UV resistance and it is suitable for facades with open or closed joints. Effisus offers a large range of accessories facilitating its installation.
Tested in accordance with:
- EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009, obtaining an A2- s1, d0 Class classification
- ASTM E84 obtaining an A Class (or Class 1) classification
- CE certified according to EN 13859:2
- Projects with maximum fire resistance requirements
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls
- Facades with rainscreen cladding
- Fire protection – Fire resistant
- Multifunction – Wind and water tight with UV resistance
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open or closed joints, in any type of environment.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need