ApplicationsResidential, Industrial, Corporative, Retail
CharacteristicsProtection from water, chloride and weather; lightfast, minimal soiling
Presentation / packaging5 kg and 18 kg containers
KEIM Concretal®-W can effectively protect the concrete whilst retaining its mineral character, achieving specifications with regard to design, appearance, conservation, and protection.
- Protection from steel corrosion and frost damage due to effective water-repellency.
- Protection from chloride corrosion due to the absence of water transport.
- Extremely fast re-drying of concrete due to extremely low sd (H2O) value (< 0.02m).
- Consolidation of the concrete surface due to the chemical reaction of the silicate binder with the substrate.
- Elevated protection from weathering and wear due to surface consolidation.
- Absolutely lightfast due to pure mineral pigments.
- Minimal soiling due to antistatic and non-thermoplastic binder.
- Retains original concrete appearance due to mineral matt finish.
- Simple to renovate, no stripping required for remediation.
- Apply KEIM Concretal®-W with a brush, roller or airless spraying.