Morin Corporation is specialized in the roll forming of Architectural heavier gauge single-skin metal wall and metal roof systems. They manufacture over 100 profiles of architectural panels for any size of the project. Alongside panels, Morin Corporation offers a complete suite of metal cladding finishes which include perforations, corners, coordinated louvers and fasteners, and custom extrusions.
Morin Symmetry® metal roofing systems provide a variety of options:
- Unlimited color and texture options and combinations; options exist for multiple color panels
- This panel comes in multiple heights
- Optional ribs provide a design element along with functional benefits
- The panels are roll-formed to the length required on-site making installation easier
- Because the panel is symmetrical - if one is damaged, it can be pulled out, without having to remove any others
| || || |
|SYM-18/16-S ||SYM-18/16-3 ||SYM-16/12-0 |
- Galvalume/Zincalume Painted Steel
- 20 GA (.91mm), 22 GA 24 GA (.60mm)
- .040 Ga (1mm), .050 GA (1.27mm)
Morin Corporation can provide on-site installation guidance and technical staff to help with drawings, design, cost-saving ideas, and technical knowledge.