CharacteristicsPermeable to water vapor, wind and damp tight, waterproof, lightweight, UV-resistant
Sizes3 x 50m. Other dimensions available upon request
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
The Effisus Breather Non-Closed Membrane is a breathable membrane with monolithic TEEE functional technology, for moisture management and protection against water and wind on facades, increasing thermal efficiency and protection against condensation. It is highly permeable to water vapor but 100% watertight and wind tight.
The membrane has exceptional aging resistance and thermal stability properties, protecting the façade even on the most aggressive environments. With superior resistance to UV light, it is suitable for the protection of facades with open joints up to 35mm. Effisus offers a large range of accessories to aid installation.
- Excellent UV resistance
- 100% watertight – W1 (water column: 10m)
- Highly diffusion-permeable
- Wind tight
- Outdoor exposure for up to 6 months
- Lightweight and black colored – invisible on the façade
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls with open joints up to 35mm
- Facades with open (joints up to 35mm) rainscreen cladding
- Multifunctional – Permeable to water vapor, wind and damp tight.
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open or closed joints, in any type of environment.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Easy to install – No need for special tools.