UseInterior construction, exterior roofs and facades
CharacteristicsVapor tight, windtight, lightweight, flexible, superior aging resistance, dimensional stability, rip resistance, waterproof
Sizes4 x 25m. Other dimensions available upon request
CertificationIn accordance with DIN 4108
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
Effisus VapX Membrane is a one-ply vapor control layer (VCL) for roofs, facades, dry and general construction indoors in order to build an airtight barrier for the protection of construction in accordance with DIN 4108. The material assures superior aging resistance, dimensional stability, length and crosswise as well as high rip resistance. The sd value of 100m effectively protects the building from condensate in the areas of insulated construction.
- Vapor tight (Sd=100m)
- Superior aging resistance
- Effisus Ecofacade System component
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Wood construction
- Metal construction
- Curtain walls
- Rainscreen cladding
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and contact with moisture.
- Universal – Complies with the different project requirements.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Easy to install – Lightweight and flexible. No need for special tools.