Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
Effisus 2Bond DS is a bi-adhesive tape for sealing between two surfaces, of the same or different materials, or for sealing nail/screw perforations on roofs or facades. Its adhesive contains active sealants to guarantee exceptional adhesion to various construction materials.
Active Sealant Technology
Active sealants use sealants without double bonds between their carbon atoms, which results in an extremely stable molecular structure. This makes it resistant to oxygen, ozone, and extreme and continuous temperature variations.
Using a special primer, the adhesive effectively 'melts' onto the application surface of the material to which it is applied. This creates instant bonding with most materials used in the construction industry. It can be applied in environments with temperatures from -56ºC to +93ºC.
- Exceptional adhesion to most construction materials
- Permanently watertight and airtight sealing
- Malleable to any configuration or thickness
- One-step application, with no need for accessories
- Robust – Waterproof, resistant to UV rays and flexible until -56ºC
- Universal – Compatible with the different construction materials
- Durable – Life expectancy of over 20 years
- Flexible – Adapts to the needs of different construction situations
- Ease of application – Simple to use and with no need for extra accessories
- Sealing perforations on mechanical fixations
- Sealing fixation points on screw plates
- Sealing fixation points on lifelines
- Sealing fixation points of facade or roof frameworks
- Sealing between metallic profiles
Effisus 2Bond DS has exceptional adhesion to the following materials: