- Design Team : Antonio Maciá Mateu, Ana Mora Vitoria
- Constructor : FRAVID Proyectos y management
- Technical Architect : Francisco Navarro Rodríguez
- Landscaping : Justo Carbonell Paisajismol
- Collaborators : Marina Vázquez López
- City : Alicante
- Country : Spain
Text description provided by the architects. The project is about the reform of a 150-year-old house located on a plot with strong linearity and which houses an alfalfa plantation. The house is located in Alicante.
The intention of the project is to seal the house from the road and open it towards the plantation on the same plot, generating permeability from the interior of the house towards the exterior. For this, the house is divided into three longitudinal strips:
- The existing one, which will house the bedroom and the kitchen.
- The central strip, in charge of connecting the house with the 160-meter deep orchard. For this, the existing load-bearing walls are broken, beams are installed and the upper part is closed with glass.
- The most private part that is protected from outside views with a sidewall.
The reform creates a new living area including a living room, a barbecue and a porch. The new spaces are visually connected to the backdrop that is the plantation on the plot itself.