- Architect In Charge:Joshua J. Pan
- Design Team:David Lee, Yang-Sheng Chen, Ady Tsai, Shih-Fang Huang, Teng-Mao Huang, Chao-Ching Wang, Syue-Shuan Leng, Hsin-Ping Lee, Genie Huang
- Structural Consultant:Envision Engineering Consultants
- Mep Consultant:C.H. Wu Consulting Engineers
- Lighting Consultant:Amphlilight Design Studio
- Green Consultant:Greentend Consultant
- Geo Tech Consultant:Chung Chi Technical Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Interior Consultant:C. J. Studio
- Client:Giant Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Contractor:Lee Ming Construction Co., Ltd.
- Country:Taiwan (ROC)
Text description provided by the architects. Located within the Central Taiwan Science Park, the Giant Headquarters project willundoubtedly become a landmark upon completion.
In terms of architectural design, thebuilding form is dynamically sculpted to evoke Giant’s technological prowess, while itscurvaceous shape and sustainable design features evoke the simplicity and eco-friendlinessof the bicycle.
The tower design takes full advantage of its unobstructed surroundings withfloor-to-ceiling glazing on three sides and a generous 4.5m floor height to allow in amplenatural light.
Appropriate shading is provided by the architecturally expressive undulating slabcovers and deep south-facing balconies.
The expressive form of the exhibition hall along withan open plaza completes the overall composition.