With the current economic volatility and a looming recession, this conference brings together the brightest business minds in our profession to provide you with insights, guidance and tactics to not only survive the next few months, but thrive. AIA Houston invites you to participate in an exciting two days of virtual learning. The conference will educate and inform architects on tools and strategies to navigate the current global crisis and anticipate the new normal beyond.
TitleThriving Through Challenging Times
FromMay 28, 2020 08:00 AM
UntilMay 29, 2020 04:30 PM
VenueOnline Webinar (Zoom)
- Phillip G Bernstein, Associate Dean and Senior Lecturer, Yale School of Architecture on the Future of Practice
- Simon Goodhead, COXE Group, national business consultancy for architecture firms on Leading Your Team Through a Crisis
- Dan Hart, EVP of Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, and Co-Chair, AIA National COVID Task Force on Resources for Thriving Through and Beyond COVID-19
- Enoch Sears, Business of Architecture, on Business Development Strategies During and After a Pandemic
- Emily Grandstaff Rice, AIA National Board Member and founding chair of the national Equity & The Future of Architecture Committee on The New Work/Life Balance.
- Michele Russo, AIA Managing Director of Research & Practice, on Architecture in Times of Recession