- Lead Architect:Philippe Papy
- Associated Architects:Nicolas Cregut + Laurent Duport – C+D Architecture
- Clients:SCI WIP - Franck Argentin
- Design :L'Autobus Impérial
- Design Architects:AJN, C+D: Julien Brengues (Etudes Studies), Jean-Yves Demuyter (Etudes & réalisation Studies & realisation)
- Interior Design:RBC + Jean Nouvel Design
- Cost Consultant:Beta-Concept (Jean-Marie BAUDOUÏ)
- Engineers:Fluides Building services: ALTO
- Lighting Design :AIK (Yann Kersale)
- Synthèse:C&G Stéphane Goavec
- Opc :ARTEBA (Gilles Gal)
Text description provided by the architects. A design life style. This is the theme of the RBC Design Center, distributor of contemporary furniture whose headquarters are based in Gallargues-le-Montueux (Gard).
Located in Montpellier in the completely restructured district of ZAC Marianne, this project is a 18 meters high parralelepiped of 2 000 sq meters.
The building, designed by Jean Nouvel, has nine suspended levels organized around a showroom. Each level is devoted to an activity: kitchen, outdoor furniture, an architecture and design bookstore, a shop devoted to the object and a restaurant.
On site, ligthing detailed studies are provided by a light-designer from the drawings supplied by customers. The RBC Design Center was inaugurated in June 2012.