- Associated Architects:C+D Architecture, Nicolas Cregut, Laurent Duport
- Clients:Franck Argentin, SCI WIP
- Design:L'Autobus Impérial
- Design Architects:AJN, C+D Architecture, Etudes Studies, Etudes & réalisation Studies & realisation, Jean-Yves Demuyter, Julien Brengues
- Cost Consultant:Jean-Marie BAUDOUÏ, Beta-Concept
- Synthèse:C&G, Stéphane Goavec
- OPC:Arteba, Gilles Gal
Text description provided by the architects. A design life style. This is the theme of the RBC Design Center, distributor of contemporary furniture whose headquarters are based in Gallargues-le-Montueux (Gard).
Located in Montpellier in the completely restructured district of ZAC Marianne, this project is a 18 meters high parralelepiped of 2 000 sq meters.
The building, designed by Jean Nouvel, has nine suspended levels organized around a showroom. Each level is devoted to an activity: kitchen, outdoor furniture, an architecture and design bookstore, a shop devoted to the object and a restaurant.
On site, ligthing detailed studies are provided by a light-designer from the drawings supplied by customers. The RBC Design Center was inaugurated in June 2012.