- Executive Architect And Project Manager : Spitzner Architektur
- Lead Executive Architects : Kilian Spizner, Stefan Gückel
- Consultants : Hauschild Bad Heizung
- Design Team : Nora Szüts, Justine Bell, Max Gleeson, Tom Whittaker
- Executive Architect : Spitzner Architektur
- Project Manager : Spitzner Architektur
- City : Kitzbühel
- Country : Austria
Text description provided by the architects. The design is driven by the goal of creating a contemporary family home in a consistent modern idiom that also draws on recognisable historical precedents. The idea of breaking the programme into a cluster of smaller buildings developed early, as a way of allowing the required mass to sit as modestly as possible on the site.
The architecture thus takes the form of a trio of barn-like structures set on a plinth, the volumes shifted relative to one another, to reinforce the fragmentation of the composition.
Echoing the three mountains that form their backdrop, the three peaked roof profiles produce a distinctive silhouette that is refined and modern, but also clearly related to nearby vernacular structures.