- Builder :Alpha Hardin
- Structural Engineering:Gerson Huerta García, Grupo SAI
- Lighting:Luz en arquitectura
- Landscape:Entorno taller de paisaje, Juan Siles
- Lead Architect:Alejandro Sánchez García
- Design Team:Héctor Módica de Caso, Alfredo Cortés Tellez, Flor Rodríguez Parrilla, Segolene de Penfentenyo, Victor Mendoza, Luis Cortés
- City:Ciudad de Mexico
Text description provided by the architects. In an plot with an 8 meter distance to Ceballos street, that opens to the bottom towards a large garden with a spectacular Jacaranda, 4 houses are designed on half levels with 4 meters widths and 15 meters long.
The volume to the street consists of two departments and general access, with a total of 6 units. The structure is based on load-bearing walls and wooden floors. The edges and center are reinforced with concrete and steel beams.
The walls are acoustic and all the rainwater is recovered for irrigation and bathrooms. Being on a quiet street the atmosphere of the whole is very serene and warm.