- Coordinators:Carlos Alberto e Juliana Garcia
- Acoustic:Akkerman Projetos Acústicos
- Air Conditioning:Teknika
- Fire Safety:Passoni
- Window Frames:Crescencio Petrucci Consultoria Engenharia
- Interior Architecture:Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Landscape:EKF Arquitetura de Exteriores
- Client 1:Even Contrutora e Incorporadora ltda
- Client 2:Yuny Incorporadora
- Directors:Luis Felipe Aflalo, Roberto Aflalo, Grazzieli Gomes e José Luiz Lemos
- Project Team:Mariana Ginesi, Bruno Taiar,Beatriz Baffi, Ana Carolina Aipp, George Ferreira, Renata Lopes, Paulo Massao, Daniel Doatti, Eduardo Mizuka, Reginaldo Okusako, Daniela Mungai, Juliana Baldocchi, Marcelo Nagai, Reinaldo Sigueta e Raquel Rodrigo
Text description provided by the architects. The Urbanity Building is situated on the River Pinheiros Expressway, one of São Paulo’s busiest thoroughfares and an important municipal axis, thus giving the undertaking a position of great visibility.
The mixed use project is composed of two buildings, one residential and the other corporate, the two connected by a basement with business suites. This composition of interlinked differing volumes, plus the overall look demarcated by frameworks that envelop them separately, confers a contemporary identity to the entire complex. All have a view of the large mass of trees in the Burle Marx Park across the river.
On the ground floor the project includes shops and a spacious sidewalk, from which all the various usages may be accessed by separate entrances. The project comprises corporate floors of 430 to 590 m², apartments from 44 to 134 m² and business suites of 36 m².