Text description provided by the architects. The project is a transformation and complete refurbishment of a listed office building from 1892. The front building toward the street is completely rehabilitated, and the wings surrounding the inner courtyard are demolished and replaced with a new structure.
The courtyard is enclosed in the new building as a glass-covered interior atrium, that connects the old and the new building and admits daylight into the office spaces. All functions are accessed via the large, brass-clad main stair that stretches from the underground cafeteria to the roof terrace.