- Coordination:Maria Rebelo Pinto
- Interiors:Luz Jiménez, Sara Calem, Maria Bello, Pauline Gasqueton
- Engineering:Betar + Prom&e
- Construction:Manuel Mateus Frazão
- Authors:Manuel Aires Mateus, Francisco Aires Mateus
Text description provided by the architects. The Santa Clara project envisioned the renovation of a building in Lisbon. A building with undefined history, with different construction periods and transformations, as it is common in historically rich areas.
The goal was to construct a building that reflects the living experience of the city. A search, not done by the reproduction of traditional elements, but by a recombination of elements, materials, atmospheres and proportions, to bring back this idea of living. A plain architecture, that combines few elements, while striving for quality in the use of real materials. An idea of authenticity and, therefore, an idea of timelessness.