ArchDaily is looking for a motivated and highly-skilled architecture-lover to join our team in Santiago, Chile! We are happy to announce a new residency program aimed at identifying emerging talent in the field of online architecture publishing. Participants in the Residency program receive a monthly stipend so that they can temporarily relocate to Chile and work alongside our global team of content producers for a period of four to six months.
We're looking for a full-time editor to work with the ArchDaily team for a period of 4 to 6 months. The ideal candidate has a background in architecture, is a talented communicator and is enthusiastic about the possibilities afforded by the internet.
- Write, edit and proofread news reports, stories and researched articles on the latest, most-relevant topics in architecture, based on the needs of specific audiences.
- Drive traffic to www.archdaily.com and increase the reach, visibility, and prestige of the ArchDaily brand.
- Manage and develop our relationships with architects, key industry influencers, and media partners.
Successful candidates must:
- Be a fluent English speaker with excellent writing skills. Bilingual editors (Spanish/English, Portuguese/ English, Chinese/English) preferred.
- Have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, ideally in Architecture.
- Have experience in writing, editing and producing print or online content.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the contemporary architecture scene.
- Have a good sense of what is newsworthy and appropriate for our audience.
- Have excellent computer and technology skills.
- Be an independent thinker and self-motivated.
Preferred candidates must offer:
- Rich, proactive and creative ideas for content that will help expand our reach while engaging our target audience.
- A good sense of social media trends and understanding of the way the internet works.
- The ability to plan and execute projects across digital, social and mobile platforms and meet strict deadlines.
ArchDaily, the world's most visited architecture website, aims to improve the quality of life of the billions of people who will arrive in cities during the next decades by providing inspiration, knowledge and tools to the architects who will have the challenge to design for them. We curate the best architecture projects and news and deliver it to millions of users who connect to our network of global sites published in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
Start Date: ASAP (Beginning of 2018)
Location: Santiago, Chile
Commitment: 4 to 6 Months
To apply please complete and submit the form below.