- Project Director : Melissa Araya Ramirez
- Structure : Adrian Moreno
- Electromechanical : EM Ingenieros; Ing. Alberto Bonilla, Ing. Orlando Bazan
- Builder : Juan Carlos Delgado
- Author Architect : John Osborne
- Design Team : Adrian Guevara, Arthur Micheron
- Electromechanics : EM Ingenieros; Ing. Alberto Bonilla, Ing. Orlando Bazan
- City : Tamarindo
- Country : Costa Rica
Text description provided by the architects. This house is located at the edge of a touristic coastal town in Tamarindo beach, Guanacaste. At 3km from the coast, the house nestles on the side of mid sized ridge covered in secondary forest.
This forest and the relationship of the site with its topography makes for an immerse feeling in between the tree canopies which in turn were weaved into a series of roofs that naturally illuminate and ventilate the house as a manner of leaves floating over the landscape.
The house is surrounded by forest and thus the entire social area takes advantage of this condition and opens itself on all but one side. All the private areas are on the hillside and establish a more grounded position with less exposure to exterior activity.