- Architects In Charge : Josep Ferrando, Pere Joan Ravetllat, Carme Ribas
- Constructor : Promonord 23 SA
- Technical Architect : Alfonso Villarreal
- Structural Engineer : NB-35 Barcelona
- Collaborators : Marc Nadal, Jordi Queralt, Xavi Cornejo, Ferran Laguna
- Client : Mike and Natalia
- Budget : 600.000 €
- City : Bescanó
- Country : Spain
Text description provided by the architects. The position of the house on a topographic gap generates different relationships with its immediate environment. On one hand, the treetops are at the height of a handrail, on the other, the network of branches is a filter through which the living room overlooks. The basalt roof frames and highlights in black the views that reach different depths of field offering a range of situations for the dweller.
At some points, the inclination of the slabs points towards the horizon to blend the skyline of the building with that of the mountains in the background. At others, the wavy ledge frames the domestic courtyard.
The proliferation of offset walls enhances diagonal relations between spaces. The extension of the walls and the roof slabs allows the design of the interior space to the outside, while trapping the framed landscape by creating lines that link the building to the site. Thus, the house appropriates the exterior space.