- Collaborators : Fernanda Boratto, Lorraine Coscarelli
- Owner : Uilton Roberto Rocha
- Total Budget : 965.089.93 USD
- Cost / M² : 638.50 USD
- Software : Autocad, Sketch Up
- Design Team : Eduardo de Oliveira França, Leticia Oliveira Azevedo, Guilherme José Tetzl Rocha
- City : Belo Horizonte
- Country : Brazil
Text description provided by the architects. Located in the Baptist College neighborhood, in Belo Horizonte, MG, Zider is a project of critical response to demand from depleting the constructive potential in a lot of non-usual proportions.
Because of the fragmentation of large tracts of land, most of the lots in the city has 360 m2 and a rectangle 12 meters tested by 30 long. On the one hand this geometry creates a desirable relationship between the design possibilities within a batch and a number of lots to be filled - in every street - the urban infrastructure, on the other, the existence of any number of lots with dimensions identical previous open to the repetition of types of multi-family residential buildings, whose projects do not always have a desired architectural quality. Thus, a lot to present a variation in the dimensions mentioned is not always valued.
Lot Zider has 10 meters tested by 40 long. Your building potential is 680 m2, considering the multiplication of its area by 1.7. This amount of net area that can be built led to the creation of eight units. Considering the increase in spatial quality provided by terraces adjacent to the apartments, the units accessed at ground level are designed as two-level studio, with the first located the social area and services, and in the second room. Thus, it enables the creation of a larger number of units in the projection of the building with four studios, all with private area. Above, there is a deck with two units, and finally, two duplexes with cover. Thus, the eight residential apartments, six have a private area.
The residential project is based, as stated, to refute the logic of the real estate market development apartment-type, separating the ratio of each unit of its space potential across the project proposal, as the increase in the level of the number of apartments ground to own private area. Thus, it creates a project with the following units:
- Studio 01 - duplex with private area, double height in the social area and three bedrooms;
- Studio 02 - duplex with private area and two bedrooms (two suites);
- Studio 03 - duplex with private area and two bedrooms (two suites);
- Studio 04 - duplex more private area, double height in the social area and three bedrooms;
- Apartment 05 - unit with three bedrooms;
- Apartment 06 - unit with three bedrooms;
- Apartment 07 - unit with private area, double height in the social area, three bedrooms and an extra room;
- Apartment 08 - unit with private area, double height in the social area, three bedrooms and an extra room.
Although there is no standard apartments, this project condition does not cause the adopted solution is more costly, financially. Considering that the building is designed to be built in self-supporting masonry walls of different floors are the same, despite the creation of various internal spatial relationships. Furthermore, rooms that require health infrastructure have been leased adjacent to one of the walls, allowing the creation of power and depletion of plumb.
Another point to note refers to the image of the building. In terms of coating, applied externally was ecogranito in light gray color, showing the portion of the building that are rented studios and the other in graphite color, with apartments of a pavement. By way of crowning the building, the upper side gables will be painted in yellow gold color.