- Collaborators:Alexandre Mendes, Gabriela Villas-Bôas, Micaela Vendrasco, Ricardo Fróes
- Structure:Benedictis Engenharia
- Electrical And Hydraulic Facilities:JPD Projetos
- Technical Lighting:LUX Projetos
- Landscape :Raul Pereira Arquitetos Associados
- Construction And Management:CPA Engenharia e Construções Ltda.
- Video:Pedro Kok
- City:São Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. The house is located in a residential neighborhood in São Paulo – Brazil, and its typical configuration (10m x 37m) enabled the design of an open space between the boundary walls.
The is organized in three floors, that are placed around a central core, designed in pigmented concrete.
The core concentrate the wet areas – kitchen and restrooom in the lower level and bathrooms in the first floor.
The rest of the program was placed in a steel construction, adjacently to the mentioned core – living and dining rooms in the ground floor and two bedrooms in the first floor.
In the second floor, receded in relation to the main volume of the construction, there is also a guestroom and a gym space.