- Coordinator : Santiago López Posada
- Design Team : Carlos Cano, Juan Sebastián Restrepo, Mario Camargo
- Contest Team : Ivan Forgionni, Carlos Cano, Lina Flórez, Daniel Miranda, Laura Gutiérrez Zimmermann
- Landscape Design : Nicolás Hermelín
- Promoter : Compañía de María Colegio La Enseñanza
- Design Directors : Edgar Mejía Escobar, Manuel Jaén Posada, Carlos Andrés Betancur, Carlos David Montoya
- City : Medellín
- Country : Colombia
Text description provided by the architects. The Auditorium of the Company of Mary – La Enseñanza School – Medellin, arose out of an analysis of its location, its different levels and the activities performed there, seeking to have the least possible impact on the existing trees and sports infrastructure.
On the inside, the project’s boundaries are provided by the surrounding landscape, a treetop canopy covers circulation areas, and the auditorium’s interior is constantly tied to the external vegetation.
This project goes beyond the idea of a traditional auditorium, crossing over environmental, cultural and pedagogical variables that will support the institution’s educational project.