- Associate Architect:Ignacio Gisbert
- Roads Engineers:Antonio Marco
- Technical Architect:Jorge Gómez de Cádiz
- Industrial Engineer:Andrés Díaz
- Developer:EXCMO Ayuntamiento de El Pinoso
- Contractor:COYRE VINALOPÓ SL
- Budget:1.125.000 €
- Architect In Charge:Rafael Landete / Emilio Cortes (LC Arquitectura)
- City:El Pinós
Text description provided by the architects. The faceted geometry is a design asset that integrates the design in its urban context whilst strengthening its tectonic character and abstract perception. With a sculptural essence the building conveys an iconic presence illustrative of its public nature.
The geometric profile of the building responds to the program´s spatial specificities all of which are organized around a patio: library, storage, classrooms, lecture room and youth centre. All programs are concentrated on the ground floor with direct accesses to the street.
The arrangements of the programs is done in such a way that they could work independently from one another.
The patio allows for a visual connectivity and interaction space that due to its reflective materiality allows for necessary light to filter through.
The exterior space connects through new pavements to the adjacent context and enhances the continuity of the public realm.
The roof outline inspired on the mountain that surround Pinos adapts to the programmatic necessities.