- Interior And Landscape Architect: FOJAB arkitekter AB, Malmö, Sweden
- Client: CA Fastigheter AB
- Cost: 21 mill. SEK
- Design Team Leader: Stefan Johansson
- Partner In Charge, Principal Architect: Joachim Lundquist
- Architects: Mattias Essner, Mattias Johansson, Anna Schlyter
- Landscape Architect: Sara Schlyter
- Interior Architect: FOJAB arkitekter AB, Malmö, Sweden
- City: Lomma
- Country: Sweden
Text description provided by the architects. One of the Öresund region's most exclusive condominium projects. Unique location with unobstructed sea views near Lomma harbor and center, yet secluded and close to nature thanks to Strandfureskogen.
Housing right at the shore in Lomma. The apartments has its origin in the villa's qualities with the ability to move along with their homes outdoors via large balconies and terraces. Each apartment is individually recognizable by volumetric separation and by how balconies and storage units are positioned. This creates a positive identification and strengthens the idea of the stacked villa and its qualities.
Large glazed openings and multiple exits provides exceptional connection to outside areas, the sea and the surrounding nature.
Open kitchen and living room are placed with maximum views of the sea and bedroom departments are placed in a more secluded location. The houses are raised on columns to provide vistas of the ocean and forest.