- Construction:Engenheiro Felipe Salim
- Metallic Structure:Construção Pórtico Metálicas
- Structures:Eng. José Maria
- Building Services:Projelet
- Landscape:Pedro Nehring
- Project Architects:Thomaz Regatos e Maria Paz
- Collaborators:Sara Fagundes e Inácio Luiz
Text description provided by the architects. Tunga Gallery was designed as a highly flexible space to accommodate various works, temporary and permanent, in various scales and types, without resorting to the traditional "white cube".
The natural uphill terrain was respected, and the building was suspended slightly. This is differentiated from the topographic level generated by the two main levels, connected by stairs and ramps that go beyond the interior sphere and creating a large open balcony.
The gallery is open to the context, with several accesses, delivering endless ways of moving through the space, including corridors that are also used as exhibition spaces.