- Associate: Jean Mas
- Project Director: Franck Tillequin
- Project Architect: Yves de Pommereau
- Design Team: Ludovic Ane, Giulio Avventi, Emilie Bernard, Francis Bangoura, Gabriel de Boisriou, Ninni Byrelid, Gabriel Cournarie, Charlène Denfert, Julien Faure, Gabriel Garcia, Louis Gilbert, Alice Heaney, Olivier Jacques, Nunzia di Molfetta, Emmanouil Ntourlias, Mathieu Ribault, Camille Souleau, Céline Vigouroux, Derk Sichtermann.
- Engineer: CET
- Economist: GVI
- Sustainable Engineer: Franck Boutté
- Scénography: SCENE
- Construction Cost: €55 M. Excl. VAT
- City: Courbevoie
- Country: France
Text description provided by the architects. The Leisure Center project is located within a cultural and sports facilities complex.
A circular principle encloses the block ring around the stadium whilst maintaining transparency from the adjoining urban space through the buildings towards the stadium.
Although their programs are quite distinct, the two buildings have similar design attributes:
- convivial facilities - club reception and lodges are oriented towards the stadium; and each building has a view overlooking the site.
The "events" building is the main component of theLeisure Center. As such,to have its rightful place, a huge area was cleared to create a145 x 45m square.
Sited by pivoting its two auditoriums, the movement is volumetrically asserted on the city ideas an invitation to the festivities.
Next to the stadium, the building acts as one so as not to disrupt the calm within the block and to reinforce the physical boundary of the playing fields.