- Associated Architect:Francisco Cortina
- Executive Architect:LANGDON WILSON INTERNATIONAL
- Client:Qatar Foundation / ASTAD (ex Qatar Petroleum)
- Design Team:Ricardo Legorreta, Víctor Legorreta, Miguel Almaraz, Adriana Ciklik, Carlos Vargas, Miguel Alatriste
- Project Manager:Eduardo Cuéllar
Text description provided by the architects. This building provides lodging for all the Hamad Bin Khalifa University (UHBK) students.
Determined to create a vibrant atmosphere, promoting cultural and social interaction, this multifunctional project offers various services in all areas such as Health, Social Support, Psychological, Financial, Lodging, and Recreation, counting as full complement for Culture and Sports.
Designed to provide services to more than 10,000 students, the purpose of this urban node is to create a familiar, relaxed, playful, and international atmosphere, in which the students can conduct their activities with people from all over the world with a sense of unity.