- Architectural And Landscape Design : Alfonso Femia, Simonetta Cenci
- Design Team : Alessandro Bellus, Stefania Bracco, Caterina Fumagalli, Francesco Fusillo, Maria Cristina Giordani, Valentina Grimaldi Vincenzo Marcella, Sara Massa, Roberta Nardi, Michele Nicastro, Carola Picasso, Francesca Pirrello, Francesca Recagno, Arianna Ponzi, Giulia Tubelli
- Services And Environmental Engineering : Ai Engineering s.r.l
- Project Responsible : Marco Corraza, Stefania Bracco E Francesca Recagno, Alessandro Bellus, Vincenzo Marcella
- Collaborators : Michela Lucariello, Paolo Oliva, Renata Laudati, Roberto Montagna
- Client : Regolo s.r.l., Draco s.r.l.
- Landscape Design : Alfonso Femia, Simonetta Cenci
- Services Engineering : Ai Engineering s.r.l
- Environmental Engineering : Ai Engineering s.r.l
- City : Brescia
- Country : Italy
Text description provided by the architects. The project is based on two principles: structuring relationship between solids and voids and characterization of the main fronts (east and west).
The SOLID and THE VOIDS: the buildings they create and draw the edges of the area in relation to the immediate context and define the central void green. The urban park, and 'organized in three thematic areas, a wooded park, a playground and water park. The three areas are characterized by different essences and treatment of green, lawns and trees.
The driveways paths will be the most perimetric possible to give the maximum continuity of the public park and the pedestrian space.
CHARACTERIZATION OF THE MAIN FRONTS: the work on the front lines consists on build a precise way of relating to the immediate context and to give specific identity to the perimeter of the intervention. The strong characterization of elevations contributes to the construction of an inhabited landscape and provide different opportunities of relationship between internal and external to the housing.
The west front is presented as closed and monolithic, traversable for points and characterized by a horizontal scan intended as a reinterpretation of the theme of urban screen (base, veil, crown). Elevated respect the street level, provides the necessary privacy to residences in ground floor.
On the inside, toward the park, its more evident the vertical scan and breakdown of façades and volumes that return the size of most domestic and intimate dwelling. On the ground, the relationship with the park is mediated through private gardens for ground floor accommodations.