- Architects In Charge:Yury Grigoryan, Alexandra Pavlova, Iliya Kuleshov
- Collaborators:U. Villen, V. Zherebtsov
- Project Team:U. Bychkova, Y. Kuznetsov, N. Tatunashvili, U. Gunina, T. Korotkova
- General Designer :Startex stone
- General Contractor :Startex stone
Text description provided by the architects. This office building is located in the side streets of Ostozhenka. The narrow side of its rectangular site faces the street; there is a residential building on its left and another office building on the right, both built around the same time.
The six-storey building is a glass prism, louvered with milk and opal glass blades. Every detail is fixed at a different angle, depending on the lighting and visibility from neighboring windows. Inside, a full-height white atrium adjoins the neighboring building.
The first floor houses the lobby and a café. All the work areas on the free-plan office floors get plenty of light: daylight floods in both through the transparent atrium ceiling and the glass walls of the facade.
During the day, the atrium serves as a light well, and during night-time, a projection light casts an image onto the wall. This "screen" does not only work within the closed office space—stained glass makes it visible from the street as well.