Text description provided by the architects. Lone Outdoor Pools are located in a sheltered and naturally preserved Lone bay and they represent the natural continuation of Hotel Lone outdoor spaces, in the Zlatni Rt (Golden Cape) forest park.
The project includes three outdoor pools and an accompanying terrace with sun bathing terraces, swimming pool facilities, an open stage and a restaurant. The relax and aqua-fun pool are interconnected with a waterfall, the shallow children's pool is separated. They have a total water area of 1054m2.
Pools are formed to accompany their functions and attractions: lying down, sitting and standing massage, 25-meter track swimming, aqua aerobics and geysers. The information desk, an outdoor pool bar and service areas are located in the accompanying pool house.
A sunbathing terrace with deck chairs is designed in six levels which follow the existing natural terrain topography. A height difference between the levels allows unobstructed views of the beautiful Lone Bay and the sea from every level. The sunbathing terrace is equipped with showers and changing rooms, and has two massage spaces.
An open stage - an outdoor shaded building for happenings and evening events, is set on the lowest level. The stage is integrated with the newly refurbished restaurant Oleander, a perfect place for relaxation, fun activities, entertainment programs and events. The restaurant is protected from sunlight with a large wooden pergola, shaded and embedded in the Mediterranean greenery, with a direct view of the sea, pool and the open stage. The restaurant offers simple dishes from the grill and a stone oven during the day, and in the evening it turns into a steak house and a lounge bar which complements the stage in an authentic Mediterranean ambient.
- Project Team:Saša Begović, Marko Dabrović, Tatjana Grozdanić Begović, Silvije Novak, Paula Kukuljica, Eugen Popović, Leon Lazaneo, Dragana Šimić, Dijana Vandekar, Nevena Kuzmanić, Vibor Granić, Kristina Marković, Ida Ister
- Client:Maistra d.d.
- Project Management:Abilia d.o.o.
- Landscape:Studio Kappo
- Pool System:Makro 5 d.o.o.
- Lightning Project:Skira
- Building Physics/Details:AKFZ studio d.o.o.
- Fire Protection/Strategy/Safety Project:Inspekting d.o.o
- Structural Engineering:Prokon
- General Contractor:Zagorje tehnobeton d.d.
- Site Supervision:Concom d.o.o.
- Plumbing And Drainage:Hit Projekt
- Mechanical Installations:Termotehnika Paun
- 3D:Boris Goreta