- Structures: Jasel Neme
- Electrical And Plumbing: Minuano Engenharia
- Construction: Terra e Tuma Arquitetos Associados
- Landscape: Gabriella Ornaghi Arquitetura da Paisagem
- Suppliers: Sergio dos Santos Arcene (Construção), Metaltec Esquadrias Especiais (Esquadrias), Kofar Industria e Comércio (Telha Metálica), Risatec Distribuidora de Aço (Aço), Depósito Apoio (Material de Obra).
- Project Architects: Danilo Terra, Pedro Tuma, Juliana Iha, Lucas Miilher
- City: Santana de Parnaíba
- Country: Brazil
Text description provided by the architects. Supported on the 4 bedrooms that occupy the vertices of the site, the house becomes an independent volume implanted on the result of the subtraction of the ground floor and the sloping profile of the natural terrain.
The distribution of the internal program subverts the rule of separation into levels, and gathers similar areas on horizontal and vertical planes. This makes it possible to understand the program structure of the house through cross-sections that contain, in order from front to back: living room, kitchen under the desk, horizontal and vertical circulation, bathrooms and bedrooms in the back.
This way, the site shelters below the projection of the parking area, the access ramp, the recreational area, and services next to the garden in the back. Internally, the prismatic volumes that support the bedrooms contain storage and gas.
The monochromatic house composed of straight lines dialogues antagonistically with its context.
The project foresees the construction of two more houses in the neighboring lots. This way, the rooms should be continued and the other volumes must adjust to the project.